Saturday, 17 October 2009

Monday the 12th

I never have experienced such a weird day. Many different things happened October 12th I almost wondered if maybe it was Friday the 13th.
For one thing, everywhere I went smelled like doughnuts to me. There were none to be found but I could still smell them.

Another thing that happened, was I swear it was Tuesday and no matter how much I tried to stop thinking it was Tuesday, nothing helped.

It also felt like it was Christmas time already but yet to be found it was only the 12th of October.

I went to the grocery store and nearly slipped and fell over because if new shoes and slippery tile.
I almost bumped into one of the baggers at the grocery store as well and found one of my dancing friends in the middle of the store.

The whole day seemed like a fog and I felt like I was in a dream. Who knows, maybe I was but it just seemed like the strangest thing...

4 comments:

  1. :(
    Just an unlucky day I suppose. I have those too sometimes. One bad thing leads to the next........i don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it quite entertaining actually. It's kind of funny when strange things happen like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that's good! A plus and a negative!

    ReplyDelete