Wednesday, 23 September 2009

Welcome to my Blog


Hello and welcome to my blog.

Right now I am getting ready for a feis ( irish dance competition) this up coming weekend and also searching for more pictures of Chris Coghill on the show The Royal. I love The Royal especially with Chris Coghill playing Bobby Sheridan, the ambulance driver.

Here is a picture of Irish Fest 2009 and TII.
The upcoming Milwaukee Wisconsin Irish Fest (August 2010) I will be in TII.

4 comments:

  1. i really like that picture!it is nicely shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. TII, (Trinity II) is Trinity Irish Dancer's pre-company (to the Trinity Company) performance and show group. You perform as a TII dancer at all shows (including St.Patrick's Day shows, dance school shows etc.) and mostly it means you have gotten up to the three highest groups in Trinity and you were born in 1996 or later.
    Some dancers who have been in the pre-company for a couple years now, have traveled to Belgium, Italy and many more places around the world.
    I skipped a couple levels in Trinity which moved me into the lowest of the three highest groups in Trinity.
    I won't be doing any touring to places out of the state for a while because I just moved into the qualified level for TII and they want better dancers to be touring instead of the beginners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is sooo cool! i wish my school was like that. we only have shows in MN. and if you're "good" you do shows up north and stuff. i don't do those.

    ReplyDelete